Monday 24 March 2014

My favourite website

YouTube is my favourite website, it is my favourite because it has millions of videos that anyone in the world can watch for free. YouTube has all different kinds of videos, from music videos to episodes of you favourite T.V shows that you've missed. Another reason I like Youtube is you can also make a video and then you can upload it to your channel.

If you wanted to watch a video on YouTube all you do is go onto google, then you search "YouTube" and click on the first website that comes up, once you have done that you click in the search bar on YouTube and search what ever you want and all the videos that are related to that type of video will come up.

As you can see YouTube is really cool and I would recommend this site! I use YouTube a lot, but when I use it I mainly use it to listen to music and watch music videos. Here is what the YouTube logo looks like and a link to Youtube.
YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment