Monday 1 September 2014

Planet - Planet

Hi my name is Ella and spending 9 years on one planet never gets old. I decided to come to Planet - planet to search for the so called "lost treasure." To a company me on my journey I decided to bring along my pet monkey and my best friend. Molly the monkey has brown eyes, with a unusually fat tail. She loves to eat her bananas on my shoulders. Un like Molly the Monkey, my best friend known as Bugs had gorgeous green eyes with long dirty blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back when its out. A few days ago we travelled to the other side of Planet Planet to start digging, but little did we know that our spaceship was low on gas, in a result to that our ship exploded. So there I was stuck on the other side of Planet Planet with nothing to help me dig but a monkey and a glamor girl. We slowly but surely start digging, about 1h into it Molly the Monkey spots a shadow and starts her ear piercing scream, Bugs and I turn around anxiously and to our surprise, we were looking right into the eyes of a big dark green creature with tentacles 15m long. Without thinking all three of us run for our lives.

(Im not quite finished)

1 comment:

  1. Your story is good It needs a little more punctuation, and you had a few spelling mistakes. You also had a few sentences that didn't make sense. You had good creativity but sadly you didn't finish. I enjoyed Your story and you had a title. Well Done

    ReplyDelete