Sunday 11 May 2014

My Birthday Party

In the weekend I had my 13th birthday party, we played Laser Tag! It was one of the best days I have ever had! The party started at 10:45 and slowly but surly everyone started turning up, when everyone was there, we got straight into our first game. All together we played about 10 5min games, my favourite part of the day was when we had a 7min game of free-4-all, it was insane! The boys beat all the girls. It was really fun because we had different names when we played, for example, there were cool names like, Mickey Mouse, Nugganaunt, Mad Dog and heaps more.
By the time we played all our games, we were filthy! After our games we went to Bay Fair, you can just imagine the looks we got from the public, and half of us were in our dirty socks (we were playing in socks. When we got to bay fair we had pizza and cake and hung out there until 1:30 :)

I don't think I am going to forget this party anytime soon. It was even better being able to share it with my bestest of friends :) Meila, Zoe, Ella, Danielle, Lucy, Zane, Jayden, Kaidin, Jayden, Jordan and Lochy!

No comments:

Post a Comment