Sunday 23 November 2014

Life ed video



Sound quality: I thought the sound was good, you could clearly hear the people talking. There was no background noise or distracting sounds.

Camera skills: They had a bit of a variety when it came to angles but they could've had more. I enjoyed the locations! It was really cool when you did that scene in the car.

Acting: I liked they way everyone spoke, good expression!

Editing: The editing was good but I think you could've spent more time on it. Also, some nice transitions would be good.

Poem: It was really good how you did a voice over on your poem. I like the idea of doing an acrostic poem.

Quality of the message: The message that you carried throughout the video was good, but I'm not sure if it would fit it with Michaels lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment