Monday 23 June 2014

Social Experiment

I think this video will be about a group of friends that get together and do some experiments. I think this because the word "Social" is getting together with your friends and having a good time. The reason I think they will be doing experiments is because the title also has the word "experiment" in it. 

Aim: To find out the reaction of the public when someone insulted them or if someone complimented them.  √

Hypothesis: I think that the mean comments will put some people off or some people might just laugh, but the nice compliments. √

Equipment and Method: Speaker, Someone talking, Public space
By using a speaker, and someone talking, we are going to put a speaker on the corner of a shop and see what the reaction of the public is like. √

Results: We found that the compliments and insults do affect people. We found that the compliments made people smile and look happy, but the insults annoyed people and they were confused by the random voice. Also we found that a small amount of people just laughed and took it as a joke. √

Conclusion: In my hypothesis I said that I think that the compliments will make the public smile and the insults will put some people off. In my results I found that the compliments did make people smile and laugh and the opposite to the insults and negative. √

No comments:

Post a Comment