Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam letter

Click here for the letter.

Summerise who this letter is from, who it is to, and what is it about?
Mrs Emily park lives in USA, she is 66years of age, sent an email to Miss Campbell on Thursday June 12th at 7:21pm, the email was a scam.

Two reasons I know this email is scam
I know this is a scam because Emily put two emails. You only need one email.
Also, I know this is a scam because the number Emily used was fake. I know this because the number had 10 numbers.

Give 3 pieces of evidence to prove that this is a scam letter.
- Emily said that Mrs Maria Farnandez showed her the full information. If Maria really worked for the FBI then she wouldn't be allowed to show Emily the confidential info.
- When I entered this email (mariafarnandez@katamail.com) in google is came up with a Fraud Alert. The site also said that "Emily" Is a male.
- the number Emily gave for Maria is fake, I know that this number if fake because has 10 numbers, a real number inly has 7.



No comments:

Post a Comment