Friday 24 May 2013

Night at E.D

Last night when all of you were watching telly or playing on your iPods, I was in E.D until 12 at night! I was at E.D because I had a hockey game and we were playing OATS. half way through out game we had a penalty conner and one of the OATS player hit the ball straight into my hand followed but her fiber glass hockey stick! It hurt REAL bad!!! so after our game mum took me to E.D because I was crying hard out because of the pain, when we got to the hospital I got immediate attention. I got X-rays straight away and lucky they didn't show a broken bone!!! The nurse said that I got a bad sprain on tender mussel and that I can't do any sports for 1 week! :(
Here is a pic to show you what my hand looked like before and after.                     see the part on the
                                                                                                                                    top side of my
                                                                                                                           hand? thats where its
                                                                                                                               sprained.
After
 

No comments:

Post a Comment