Monday 20 October 2014

Abstract art


- Happiness

I chose this image because it resembles happiness. It has flowers with vibrant colours on it that makes me feel happy.



















- Anger

For me this image resembles anger because it has blacks and greys on it that makes it look sad and then the dashes of red makes it look angry.












- Disappointment

This image has dark blue ink that looks like its running down the page and when you are disappointed your emotions drop. Therefore I think it resembles disappointment.










 - Boredom

I chose this image because at the top of the page it has pale colours and as it progresses down it gets darker.













- Happiness

This is what I made to display an emotion. This resembles happiness because it has lots of bright colours,

No comments:

Post a Comment