Thursday 6 February 2014

Personality test

1. What type/s of animal were you? I was an 41% Otter

2. Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not. I sort of agree with this because the Otter is the fun, and cheeky animal, and sometimes I can be cheeky and fun, but then I like to be the leader...
3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type?
Strength - Fun loving
Strength - Bright Ideas
Strength - Friendly
Weakness - Talk Talk Talk

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend. 
Dad - My dad would definitely be an Otter because he is always funny and enthusiastic!
Mum - My mum would be an Golden Retriever! She is organised and is warm and easy to talk to.
Friend - My friend Shonelle would be an Otter because she is so funny and is super fun!

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not. No I don't think it would be useful to people to take this survey because you don't need to take to test to say what you personality is like!

6. Include a link to the survey in your post
Click here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment